Saturday, January 14, 2017
Begin 2017 with a new year's resolution: JOIN A CIRCLE! Our January event kick off the new year with an open call:
- Are you looking for a Circle?
- Wanting to start a Circle?
- Looking for more members to join an existing Circle?
At this event we'll host a panel of experienced Circle moderators and break out into a real-time Circle session (kind of like speed dating for your career boost).
Discover how powerful Circles can be in giving you the energy and confidence to pursue your goals. Booths will be in place for you to find your Circle and connect!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Looking to grow your Circle? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to hold a booth for your Circle.
- Want to learn and join a Circle? check out these resources and brainstorm about what you hope to gain in your life from joining a Circle. Then attend. (leanincircles.org, leaninseattle.org/small-circles)