The second event in our CIRCLES: Support and Resources series will be a Lean-In-Athon, a Lean In Hackathon!
Join us for a fun and dynamic morning with activities designed to support members who are in transition, looking to grow, and looking to give back. The event has been carefully and inclusively crafted to provide opportunities for individual growth and community collaboration—to move members forward wherever they are in their personal, professional, or Circle journeys.
Please join us for our first Lean-In-Athon event! Location details will be announced shortly. Watch this space and the event listings on our Facebook page for updates.
This event includes
- Structured and Unstructured Social Networking
- Skill Development Opportunities
- Dialogue About Current Challenges
- Wins Celebration: Opportunity to Share Your Wins
- Inter-Circle Resource Exchange
- Salary Negotiation
- Moderator Training
- Women in Cloud Entrepreneur Opportunity Circle Pilot
- Social Inclusion: Hosting a Pop-Up Circle Event
- Be Heard: Impromptu Public Speaking
- Giving Back: Contributing to the Community
9:00am | Doors Open + Icebreaker
9:30am | Event Start + Welcome + Lean In Announcements + Speaker Introduction
9:45am | Lean-In-Athon
11:00am | Break Out Sessions: CONNECT: Circle Support and Resources
11:45am | Wrap up
12:00pm | CLOSE