The New Year is right around the corner and we know what that means: time to set some big goals to tackle in 2018! What a better way to do that than to join a Lean In Circle?
What’s a Circle? Great question! Circles are small groups—typically 8 to 12 members—that meet regularly to learn and grow together. There are more than 33,000 Circles in 150 countries and on more than 900 college campuses! At Lean In Seattle, we like to say Circles are where the “rubber meets the road.” In essence, it’s where we see the most impact in moving women forward.
Our January event kicks off the new year with an open call to all members who may be
- curious about what a Circle is
- looking for a Circle to join
- wanting to start a Circle
- looking for more members to join an existing Circle
At this event, we’ll host a panel of experienced Circle leaders and break out into a pop-up Circle meeting. You'll discover how powerful Circles can be in giving you the boost of energy and confidence to pursue your goals. And, we’ll give you the opportunity to connect with potential Circles at Circle sign-up stations. You can chat with members about their Circles to help find the right for you.
This event will be ALL ABOUT CIRCLES . . . and it’s going to be awesome. Here's how to participate:
Looking to grow your Circle? Send a note before the event to lauren.el.ferguson @ gmail.com to hold a station for your Circle.
Want to learn and join a Circle? Check out these resources and brainstorm about what you hope to gain in your life from joining a Circle. Then attend . . . and find your Circle!
9:00am | Arrival + Check In
9:30am | Welcome + Intro to Lean In Circles
10:00am | Panel of Existing Circle Leaders
10:30am | Pop-up Circle Meetings
11:30am | Circle Stations to Find Your Circle
12:00pm | Event Wrap
3rd and Seneca: Diamond Parking, 1201 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- Enter on Seneca
- Short 5-minute walk to MG2
- Parking was only $8 in April 2017
1st and Spring: LAZ Parking, 1102 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
- Parking structure opens at 9am
- Parking structure entrance is located on First Ave between Spring St and Seneca St
- Take the garage elevator to Level 1, where you will be directed to the check-in table
2nd and Seneca: LAZ Parking, 1191 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- Parking structure entrances are located on Seneca St and Spring St, between First Ave and Second Ave
- Take the garage elevators to the lobby of the Second & Seneca building (Safeco Building), exit the lobby, and walk towards Spring St to MG2’s main entrance on Second Ave.